We understand, and now you can – because Pant the Town walks your dog for you so you can both relax when you get home!
Our walks are much more than the typical stroll around the block: they’re Doggy Day Trips that let your dog:
- Explore serene suburbs, dog-friendly downtowns, and stately state forests
- Socialize with doggy friends he’s made on our exciting small group walks
- Have fun in the sun…and rain, sleet, and snow – because he needs exercise no matter what the weather!
- Walks offered Monday through Friday (2-walk-per week minimum)
- All walks provided by the same certified professional dog walker
- Includes convenient pick-up and drop-off service at your home
- Price – $30 per hour-long walk
Contact me to learn more or get started.
Got a high-energy athletic dog? I do DOG RUNNING too!
I walk dogs, but I also run races – 5Ks, 10Ks, and half-marathons. I’m always training for some event, and love having dogs along to make sure I keep up the pace and stay competitive.
If you’ve got an “Energizer Doggy” who just keeps going and going, my special Dog Running service provides the high-octane exercise he needs.
- Keeps your dog fit and trim while strengthening his muscles and cardiovascular health
- Increases your dog’s physical coordination and endurance with runs on various terrains
- Tires your dog out so he’s calm and mellow when you come home from work
Price – $25 per half-hour run
Individual walks for Reactive/Anxious Dogs
Taking care of a dog who is reactive and/or anxious is challenging and sometimes frustrating.
When your dog constantly barks and lunges at other dogs on walks, and doesn’t do well in daycare or group social settings, it’s hard for both of you. But you can both get some relief with Pant the Town’s individual walks for reactive/anxious dogs.
As a certified professional dog walker, I have experience walking dogs who are reactive and/or anxious. I use special handling skills to teach reactive dogs how to be calm so they enjoy more peaceful walks.
Price – $35 per walk
Overnight Dog & House Sitting
Exclusively for dog walking clients. Going away on vacation or business? As your dog walker, I can also be your dog and house sitter, staying overnight in your home while you’re away.
Enjoy a relaxing holiday or concentrate on your job, knowing that Pant the Town is taking great care of your dog and home.
Ready to get started? Click here to contact me!