SUMMER SPOTLIGHT SESSIONS
Exciting news! During the summer months of June, July and August we are thrilled to be offering “Summer Spotlight Sessions”!
Are you looking for one large wall piece of your pet to be displayed above the fireplace in your living room or entry way?
Does your dog not enjoy spending a lot of time outdoors in the summer heat?
Does the thought of 25 images to choose products from seem overwhelming?
Are you available for a half hour on a weekday morning, before work and before the summer temperatures heat up?
Are you looking for a very specific image to display in your home – a sunrise silhouette on the beach, or a city sidewalk jaunt with your pup?
This session my be perfect for you!
Here is the scoop:
- Sessions are scheduled during the week on Mondays – Thursdays
- Options for each designated location starting bright and early
- Choose the location, date and time on the calendar from the offerings
- Within 2 weeks after the session we meet up for an ordering session to choose a custom wall art piece from a gallery of 8-10 images
- Your season fee of $75 goes directly toward the purchase of your wall art (other products available)
- Wall art starts at $350 for a 12″ x 18″ canvas or metal. Framed prints start at $450
Summer Spotlight Session Schedule
June 18th (Monday): Maudslay State Park (Bridge)
June 21st (Thursday): Maudslay State Park (Gardens)
June 25th (Monday): Winnekenni Castle in Haverhill
June 27th (Wednesday): Kenoza Lake in Haverhill
Click here to book!