A celebration of life for senior and terminally ill pets
Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened ~ Anatole France
We are never ready to say goodbye. But when we do, we want to gather every moment, every memory we can.
When you hire me for a Memory Session, you receive:
- A heartfelt photo session for your pet. We celebrate them in your favorite place to spend time together, whether that’s right at home
or a place you love to roam.
- A trusted professional creating images you can count on. I’ve photographed professionally for 6 years and produce crisp images, every time,
which matters when this is a session that cannot be repeated.
- Sensitive delivery of images. When a pet passes, some people want to see images right away. Other people aren’t ready to look at them for a
few months, so I patiently wait to deliver. When you are ready, I will be too.
- A printed card tying you to resources you may need, including trusted sources for grief counseling, in-home end of life services, and other
resources you may not know you need yet. I have been through this too, and I want you to connect with all the help you need.
- A sensitive friend to hold space for you. I am in the process of certifying as a grief counselor I certified as a pet loss grief specialist, because I
know how much these pets change our lives, and how hard the decisions are around letting them go. I am here for you.
A gentle word on timing:
It is never too late to call. I do my absolute best to accommodate Memory Sessions as a priority, so please do not think you’ve missed your chance. I will do my best to fit you in. 978-888-3547.
That said, there is no need to wait until the end.
Memory Sessions are about celebrating life, not just saying goodbye. It’s wonderful when we can do them when your dog is still able to walk to their favorite spot, to perk up their head when they see you. Some people mistakenly think they have to wait until ‘the end’ to take photos, but I strongly recommend planning ahead. There is no such thing as ‘too soon’ to take these images. If you’re already thinking about it, click the button and book now
If we schedule our session, but you watch your pet and realize we need to do this sooner, please call me right away.
How It Works
Let's have a chat so I can get to know more about your pet's journey.
Time may not be on your side. I do my best to prioritize these sessions.
We will choose a location you and your furry companion are most comfortable.
We meet to design the perfect album or wall collage to celebrate your bond.
Featured Way To Remember
A Memory Session is about being able to hold and keep the whole memory of you, your family, and your pet. I offer amazing artwork for the home, including my Signature Story Book that we will fill with your images. It can be displayed on your coffee table, with thick pages and a personalized cover debossed with your pet’s name or favorite quote.